Super Mario Maker game review

By Tina - September 11, 2015


I got Super Mario Maker the day it came out (in the United States). It is now two days since, and I have probably sunk a good 10 hours into the game..... oh dear! 

Super Mario Maker has become a fast favorite of mine from the Mario franchise. Although the SNES Super Mario will always be near and dear to my heart (is my childhood after all), newer Super Mario platform games have the added element of giving your friends a hard time. That is the best. And with Super Mario Maker, ohohohohoho.... ^_^ Never have I felt more evil than when I placed invisible blocks to purposely interrupt poor Mario's jumping trajectory...

So if you own a Wii U, then yes get the game! It's really fun and the course customization possibilities really do seem limitless. And if you are like me, and felt pretty intimidated by the trailer and the complex course designs, have no fear! Making your own courses is not hard at all! The tutorial was short and sweet and I got to course designing (with familiar ease!!) within the first ten, fifteen minutes. 

Anyway, checkout the below for a snippet of my course, The Magician's Escape!



And if you already own Mario Maker, let me know your Course IDs so I can play your masterpieces! Below are a few of mine:
  • 5F71-0000-0033-DFDB
  • 06FE-0000-0034-BF1B
  • B20E-0000-0035-25AD
Good luck!





IMAGE SOURCE: Image not mine, belongs to Nintendo?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments